Deep Learning certificate issue

I am enrolled in FDS and as part of the covid break I got access to the deep learning course. I had completed the entire course, but I think I did not click on complete/finish in the last ‘thank you’ link. Hence it shows as 99% completed.

Could you pl. issue the certificate since I have technically completed the entire course. Awaiting a favorable reply.

Hi, I guess some optional items might be missing, can you please mark them complete to get the progress bar to 100.

Hi Ishvinder,

Thanks for your quick reply. I haven’t logged in to padhai portal for the past 2.5 months due to my work schedule. Hence just saw your reply.

The ‘deep learning course’ link doesn’t show up for me anymore. Hence I am unable to click on the complete/finish link on the last ‘thank you’ page to make it a 100% complete. It was last showing 99% complete.

Request you to enable it for me so that I can do the needful for getting my certificate.

One other question: Till when will my FDS course be valid? I have completed 50% and have started working on the remaining 50%.

Regards,

Ramya

Hi Ramya,
Adding @prem to the loop for DL Course access related query.

• Access for FDS course has been extended for 6 months. You can complete it till June’21
1 Like

Hi @RV25

You must have left a compulsory quiz lesson not completed.
Please check all the compulsory quizzes at the end of the week and complete them if anything is pending.

Hi Prem,

I don’t recall missing any compulsory section other than the last ‘thank you’ page.

The ‘deep learning course’ link doesn’t show up for me anymore. Hence I am unable to click on the complete/finish link on the last ‘thank you’ page to make it a 100% complete. It was last showing 99% complete.

Request you to enable it for me so that I can do the needful for getting my certificate.

Regards,

Ramya

Hi Ramya

We have extended your DL course deadline until Feb 10th.
Please complete and get the certificate.

1 Like