End date of fds course

What is the end date of FDS course?

1 Like

It will be over tentatively by end of September.
But you’ll be able to access it on our platform for 1 year from the date of registration.

How many weeks are left for the FDS course to end ? And by which date can we expect to finally complete this course ? And get the certificate ?

Can I still get a certificate , if I finish it by December?

Yes, you’ll get the certificate.

1 Like

is the end date depend on when i had started the course. please let me know.

2 Likes

Yes, it is… earlier it was 1 year from the date of registration, but considering the lockdown break it will be atleast 3-4 months of extra access.

3 Likes

Sir 1 year from the date we can also access the course for further 3-4 months extra due to lockdown

2 Likes

This course is so useful that if possible we should be given lifetime acccess. whats wrong in it. we can put restrictions as needed so that only intended users access it.

1 Like

Logistically it’s not possible for us, as we’re charged for the platform on timely basis.

Hi Ishvinder,

I would be travelling abroad for a short time in between. Can i access the course website and videos from abroad as well? (within one year of the course completion of course)

Can someone please answer:

I would be travelling abroad for a short time in between. Can i access the course website and videos from abroad as well? (within one year of the course completion of course)

Hi @muku89,
Yes you’ll be able to access them

To,
Admin

Though i complete the full course within a year, for my future reference i am not able to access the course after a year? as I am a faculty teaching the smiller subject, so in future i might get some query this course is not accessible?

I have completed the course when will the completion certificate be available?

@aharia61, @Vrunda_Gadesha,
The complete course isn’t yet published from our end, how come have you guys completed it?

Hi @Vrunda_Gadesha,
You will be able to access the materials for 1 year from the date of registration.

My dashboard shows 20 weeks of content and I have completed it. Also my dashboard shows 100% complete.

Hi @aharia61,
There is already 21 weeks of content published, 22nd will be the final one.
Please check it once again.

course shows 23rd weeks also. I am doing the 21st week course today. wanted to know when the remaining weeks will be uploaded.