Extension of course

My course ends on 30 Jan, 2021. I read on the blogs that the courses have been extended till some more months. Can I know how long have the courses been extended?

I enrolled for foundation of data science on 30Jan 2020.

1 Like

If the course timeline has been extended why it isn’t visible on my dashboard.

My course ends on 30 Jan, 2021. Might not be able to complete the course on time due to personal and professional commitments. Please extend access for at least 1 or 2 quarter if feasable.

1 Like

All of your course validity has been extended by 6 more months.
Please reach out to us if you face any issues.

4 Likes

Big Thanks to entire PadhAI Team for the nice gesture of extending validity by six months.

It is not reflecting in my dash board. Kindly look into it.

I too facing same, it is not showing my dashboard. Please help me.

Extension of Data Science course is not reflecting in my dash board. Request you to extend the course. Thank you.

Hi All

FDS Course deadline has now been extended for everyone. It might take some days to reflect that on the dashboard. If you still face any issues with accessing the course, please post them here.

Hi prem, it still not showing up on my dashboard

Hi Prem, Request you to be more specific about number of days after which FDS course, will reflect on the dashboard. Thank you

It has been extended for 6 months for everyone. Please ignore the dashboard message.
If you face any problem in accessing the course, post it here.

3 Likes

Hi Prem, I am not able to access the FDS course. It is not on the dashboard. On clicking view all courses, i get FDS course icon which takes me to enrolment page. Please let me know how to access the FDS course.

Thank you

Hi Prem, I had enrolled for DL feb-2019 course, which is on the dashboard.

Hi Prem, I am able to access FDS course now. Thank you.

Hi Prem,

Still am not able to access. It is showing only DL course. Not showing FDS course. Please help me.

Regards,

Siva Sateesh

Hi @sateesh716

Please check now

Hi Prem,

Still am not able to access. It is showing only DL course. Not showing FDS course. Please help me.

Regards

Arpan

HI,

Kindly extend my course duration, it is not showing on my dashboard.

Hi @dattu8625

I checked the backend and your course access period has already been extended.