FDS-course content availability

Hi,

I have completed the Foundations of Data Science course today. But in future say even after a year, if i want to come back and revisit the videos for brush-up, would they be available for my login… As I have paid for the course and completed it well on time, if the content can be available for me without any deadline limitations it would be very helpful for reference in future. Please clarify

Thanks,
Priya Rajan

1 Like

Hi @dhuvipriya,
The course contents will be available for 1 year. We’ll update you all if there’s any such possibility of this.

1 Like

Thank you,
I am currently working in a different domain and plan to shift to Data science related projects once the current situation improves. Hence it would be really helpful if as a paid and course completed member I can get lifetime access to this course. Even if genuine members can be given a way to transfer the contents to their own drive or something similar for future reference, it would be very helpful

Thanks,
Priya Rajan

2 Likes

Sure, we’ll let you know about any possible decisions in this regards.

3 Likes

Kindly extend availability by one more year, as covid gesture considering practical difficulties

1 Like

Hi @RajeshGupta,
We’ll let you know, but can’t assure you for this.