Introduce yourself here!

This is a great place to get to know your fellow-learners. To break the ice, you could talk about your current position, what interests you in data science / AI, your career path ahead, and even your other interests. Go ahead, we are listening.

19 Likes

Dear Pratyush,
I am from chemistry and pharma background. Interested to learn more about Data Science. Studied statistics long time ago. Do not know much about Python. I am a beginner. Need your help to learn this course. Thanks for introducing this course for student community and faculty.
Regards,
Selvan

2 Likes

Hello I am Aditya Oke.
I am a sophomore student, highly interested and motivated in Data Science domain.

2 Likes

Hi all - My name is Balaji Venkateswaran, working with Flex Chennai. I am interested in maths and python. Am looking forward to learn Data Science from Pratyush and Mitesh. I had already done Deep Learning course from them.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi, I am Praveen. I have joined this course to upgrade myself and become part of the changing technology. I hope this course will enrich my expertise and learning in a great way. Thanks

2 Likes

Hi, My name is Dattaprasad A. Torse. I am a faculty member in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at KLS Gogte Institute of Technology, Belagavi, Karnataka, India. I have been working on biomedical signal analysis using ML from last six years. My work is detection and diagnosis of epileptic seizures using ML. I am happy to say that I studied ML and DL by taking NPTEL courses by Prof. Mitesh. Both DL part-1 and part-2 courses were very informative and all his lectures motivated me to work further on this research field using DL. I hope this course will enhance my interest in the field and help me in learning the subject with in depth knowledge. Thanks

10 Likes

Hello pratyush sir
I’m Sehejpreet Singh Wahla
l’m in 4th sem in BTECH computer science . I am interested in DS , ML and DL a lot . My target is bagging a ML internship before/till 6th sem .
Can u advise me what things i should i focus on during / after course , so as to bag an internship after completing this course

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Mohnish.i am java developer with १२ years of experience in insurance, banking and spend management.i love programming and maths hence Data science attracts me. I am looking forward to stir my career by completing the current on going course. Also, i am part of toastmaster organization.In my last year project, i have worked on NLP concept where English statements were converted into SQL statement.

1 Like

Hi this is Varchasa Aggarwal. I’m in 8th semester B.tech computer science. I am intersted in Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence a lot. I have joined this course so as to give a head start towards my career in ML and AI.

2 Likes

Hi, I am Divya. I started my career in Database operations and Service delivery within IT. I took a break from corporate and now my efforts are to revamp myself with latest tools in Data Analytics. I am new to python. Any sub group for newbies in Python would be great to exchange notes.

-Divya

5 Likes

Hii I am Manish mehta, first year metallurgical & material engg student at nit raipur, I am very interested in python,data science, ML, deep learning, AI… I want to learn basics of these all within 2nd year of my college. I already done with c/c++, data structure n algorithms in c and SQL.

2 Likes

Hi All, i am venkata Raghavendra. i am pursuing Phd at IIT dharwad. My area of research is “protection of DC Grids- DC circuit Breakers.” Later I may expand my area to coordinating different Breakers for Different Faults. So i want to learn Maching Learning and Deep Learning. Thanks to the faculty for giving me the oppurtunity to Learn.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I am Akhilesh Kumar Gupta, PhD Scholar in Agricultural Statistics. I am here to improve my analytical skills.

3 Likes

Thanks PadhAI.

My name is Rangapavan, Am an oracle DBA, would like to learn Data science as Oracle 20c is autonomous Database and works based on machine learning.

Regards,
Pavan

1 Like

Hello all,
My name is Akshay S. Chandorkar and i am working in an IT firm. I completed my Bachelors from University of Pune and went on to complete my Masters in Color and Imaging Science from Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, New York. I am interested in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI but more specifically I am interested in applied technologies related to Imaging and Color Science. My goal from this course is to at least get and idea about these technologies and understanding how these technologies can be incorporated into the topics relevant to me. I have experience in Matlab so i find python quite easy to follow. DS, ML and AI should be interesting though. Hoping to make friends and find some potential collaborators on projects in the future.

3 Likes

Hi I’m Ismail Musharaf from Kerala, I already learned about ML and now to get some best insights on Data Science Especially on Stats, Maths Subjects.

1 Like

Hi
I am Biswajit Mangaraj a student and a job seeker . I am learning data science for career
prospective and also want to become a member of new technology era of future. I would like to say thankyou " PadhAI " for introducing this course.

1 Like

Hi this is Shubhendra. Did my M.S. from ASU back in 2010. Well currently I am into Stone crushing and commodity warehousing business. Doing this course for the love for computer science.

2 Likes

I am Sivasankar… PhD scholar, Mathematics Department, IIT Madras. Motive behind registering this course: Curiosity + To improve my knowledge in this domain.

2 Likes

hello everyone,
I’m Sandhya, I’m doing my first year B Tech computer science at VIT university. I would love to learn about Data Science beforehand to improve my knowledge. I would also love to take up AI and ML from PADHAI

3 Likes