Introduce yourself here!

Hey Pratyush and Mitesh,

I am a mechanical engineer with 7 years into mechanical and now 2 years and counting into SAS.
As of now i am into Anti Money Laundering and Fraud Detection. Its a specific field and i wanted to diversify my experience and the challenges that i would love to encounter, hence, data science is a natural progression for me and i look forward to enhance my skills and learn a lot. Its challenging knowing that i had been weak in mathematics but till now i am holding u good and hope this trend continues for me to unleash my full potential.
Thanks
Amit Sharma

Hi everyone, My name is Madhan, working in banking domain past 10 years, in multiple roles as QA, Developer, Project management and now as Business Analyst.

Hi I am Prasad KDV, I am a researcher in Management and allied subjects. Did my MS Softwre Engg fro BITS Pilani in 1994 MBA from IGNOU, PHD from RTMNU. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Kdv_Xxx
I was hardcore c progammer during Yeshwant Kanetkar ages
I hope that I can do Good Padai during this course.

1 Like

hello this is Mukka Praneeth pursing B.tech at Guru nanak institutions Hyderabad looking forward to learn data science.

Hi, This is Thirumalai devi ramya pursuing Masters in Computer science in Madras institute of Technology, chennai. Looking forward to learn new things in data science.

Hey
I am Joysha, fashion tech undergrad from NIFT Delhi.
So data science has proved vital in every field, and definitely in apparel production (which is my major).
Still a beginner in python, but hope to learn quite a bit here.
Cheers!

Hello evryone!

This is Sandeep Gundeboina, I am pursuing MBA(Business Analytics & Finance), I am interested in learning and getting a deep knowledge in the data science field.

Thank you.

Hello Everyone, I am Akshat Tripathi .I am pursuing btech in cse branch from Jaypee University of Information Technology.I am intreseted in AI,DSA and machine learning.Motive-To increase my knowledge.

1 Like

hello , I am Kushagr Singh , currently i am pursuing B.Tech from NSEC in the field of Computer Science and Engineering . I am very much interested in competitive programming and Machine learning along with deep learning .