Is PadhAI Data Science course enough to get a job?

Sir May I know,studying Foundations of datascience course is just enough to get the job or i need to complete the rest other two course, Machine Learning and Deep learning.I am ready to do this job.

I am looking for the job.Currently am not working but ten years back I have worked as a software engineer. Now I am totally out of touch now. I want to restart my career again.

So,I thought to do some course and purse the job. Kindly suggest me, is this the right course for me to get the job? Or please suggest me too,if you have any other idea too.

As I don’t know anyone to give technical advise, am struggling to do some course and get the job.

Also I am 38 years old, will I get the job now.

Kindly reply me with, only this course is mere enough or complete course or some other course or any idea you would have.

Hi, I am not an experienced person to comment on Data Science as a career, but to address your question of if just studying this course will get you a job, it’s almost a NO. Our course aims to give a strong foundation for anyone to get started to the field of data science.

We mostly cover the fundamentals of theory and programming one needs to understand to start working on Data Science projects. Apart from just taking the course, one should practice a lot by their own, work on a few projects and build a decent profile showcasing their experience on Data Science. I would recommend you read this:

You could also wait for better advice and tips from experienced people in the forums.
Best Regards :slight_smile:

1 Like

This particular area is very practice oriented. The more projects you do, the more confidence you get and the more credibility you will achieve.

As always with any other subject, theory is just first step. As suggested by Gokul, one should practice a lot by their own, work on a few projects and build a decent profile showcasing their experience on Data Science.