Padhai vs Guvi - DL course beginner Doubts & tips

As i got introduced to Padhai (one fourth labs) via GUVI only. I have currenty enrolled in DL course.
But when i enter your forum and saw your old live in youtube in guvi there is no active people, donno how to enroll competitions.
In Guvi there are only Quiz and no assignments or further things. (also no kaggle competiton)
How to be active , give me a detailed track??

Diff btw Guvi vs Padhai??Why Data Science course is not there in guvi?
In padai the only con is that close deadlines, as we are students it is difficult?
Please tell me the advantages of Padhai courses?

In Guvi there are only Quiz and no assignments or further things.

Yes, we have only quiz for our DL course which will serve as assignments.

(also no kaggle competiton)

Although the Kaggle competitions are not much active as of now, you are encouraged still take part in the competitions and try to get high accuracies and move up the leaderboard. This will help you learn a lot than just watching the hands-on sessions.

How to be active , give me a detailed track??

• Take your own notes for theory sessions
  • Try out the programming as the hands-on sessions are playing in parallel by pausing and resuming.
  • Be active on the PadhAI network - One will learn a lot when they help others as they learn.
  • Take up the Kaggle contests and Capstone project sincerely.
  • Read up on latest Deep Learning articles from websites like medium.com (by subscribing to relevant channels)

Diff btw Guvi vs Padai??

PadhAI DL was earlier an on-going active course and hosted on PadhAI website itself.
The complete course has now been archived on GUVI for everyone to enroll anytime.

Why Data Science course is not there in guvi?

Because it’s an on-going course, and we don’t have plans to archive it on GUVI as of now.

In padai the only con is that close deadlines, as we are students it is difficult?

Yes, GUVI has no deadlines to complete; you can finish by anytime.

For all the other questions, please search the forum for answers. They are mostly frequently asked questions.

ok thank u for posting