Regarding Registration

Dear Sir
I am Interested in joining the Padhai Series,whether the video lectures are prerecorded or it is live .Whether For reason for covid19 Deep learning course is taken in guvi for temporary or the course will be taken by you as a part of series in padhai.For data science when the new batch will start if so it is live.Or if i Join in present batch how far u have completed.When the new course starts for AI,Deep learning.
If you start course of AI after 4 month whether we can register in Data science course at that time or now itself we should register for data science course. clarify my queries sir.

whether the video lectures are prerecorded or it is live

Pre-recorded.

Whether For reason for covid19 Deep learning course is taken in guvi for temporary or the course will be taken by you as a part of series in padhai.

We give access to our DL course for Data Science students who have completed till 8 weeks.
This DL course was 2019 PadhAI DL course which was conducted by us. (same as Guvi)

For data science when the new batch will start if so it is live

No new batches. You can enrol into the Data Science course anytime.

Or if i Join in present batch how far u have completed

You can join even now, and complete it at your own pace whenever you want.
We have released content till Week 8.
We will resume Week 9 once the CoViD19 situation appeases.

When the new course starts for AI,Deep learning.

Our new Deep Learning course will begin only from Feb 2021 (very tentatively). You can also avail our DL course on Guvi if you can’t wait.
Our next course might be Mathematics for ML or Introduction to ML, which again tentatively can begin from Aug 2020 depending upon when Data Science course completes.
As of now we don’t have plans for any AI courses for atleast 6-9 months.

If you start course of AI after 4 month whether we can register in Data science course at that time or now itself we should register for data science course.

You can join any PadhAI course anytime.

1 Like

Sir what are the upcoming course in machine learning you are planning to take after data science course